Instructions for the Applicants
Before proceeding with the online application, interested applicants are advised to go through the advertisement details and other eligibility criteria, for any doubt or difficulties applicants may coordinate with the Private Examination Cell through phone or email.
Once applicants check the eligibility criteria and decided to proceed with the online application, make sure to keep the following documents scanned copy and proceed to pay the fees through SB Collect.
Following documents soft copy with proper dimension required during the online application process
- Photograph [must be in jpg format with size 150 × 130 px in dimension and maximum of 200KB in size]
- Signature [must be in jpg format of size 40 × 130 px in dimension and maximum of 200KB in size]
- Certificates of all Educational Qualifications [must be in jpg or pdf with a size of maximum 300KB]
- Cast Certificate must be enclosed [must be in jpg or pdf with a size of maximum 300KB]
- SB collect payment slip must be enclosed for necessary verification [must be in jpg or pdf with a size of maximum 300KB]
Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria, courses, examination center and other important information clearly before proceeding to pay the amount through SB collect, once processed the payment can’t be refunded.
After making all the above documents softcopies, applicants will proceed to the Student Login Area which is on the right side of the Home Page.
- If you are a first-time applicant you are advised to click on the button "SIGNUP" link and fill in the required registration details.
- All communications will be sent to your email id and mobile no., hence provide your current Email ID and Cell Phone Number.
- Once you fill the registration form, you will be assigned with registration on your screen and the same will be received through SMS and Email.
- Now there will be an option “Apply Now” for online application submission.
- Here applications can change their password for security purposes
- The applicant has to process the online application form in five Steps
- Personal Information: Fill up your Personal Information required in the application form and SB collect payment details with the payment slip. Click on "Save & Continue" to proceed to the Next Step
- Educational Information: Fill up your complete educational information. In case you want to add more records then, click on "Add Another Row".
- Choose Examination Centres: Applicant has to choose three exam centers as per the given choices
- Upload documents: Upload your Photo, Signature, Qualification Proof, and other certificates like Category if any. [The format and size of the photo, signature, and certificates are already provided earlier"]
- Review & Submit Application: Your complete filled-in form will appear in this step. You are supposed to review your inputs. If required edit and if you are not sure at any point, you can keep the form for later review. If you are sure with your inputs, you can click on the "Save & Submit" button for the final submission of the form. You need to verify your forms thoroughly before final submission. Because after final submission you can't edit your form anymore.
- After the final submission, the applicant has to take a printout of the submitted form and send it to the below-mentioned address with all supporting documents (Educational Qualification, payment slip, reservation certificate) for necessary verifications.
Private Examination Cell
Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar, Burla
Sambalpur, Odisha- 768019